ABOUT


Hi, I’m Yeji Yang from South Korea.
I’m IB MYP student in Branksome Hall Asia. I’m working on a personal project now and this blog will be my personal project outcome. My topic for personal project is making a fashion blog. I have chosen this as my personal project topic because I’m really interested in fashion, design, trend, and many designer brands. Also, I would like to share my fashion style and good fashion information with people. Since I haven’t tried to create fashion blog and even any types of blog, this project will be challenge for me. 
I think it will be good opportunity for me to develop and think deeper about my interest. On this blog, I’ll post many fashion items, outfits, and other useful information. 
Thanks for reading and enjoy your stay!;)

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author